About the artist.
I have been working in the creative industry since 1999 when I did my first book jacket whilst studying in university, I graduated in 2000 and haven’t stopped since.
I have been nominated for many awards and had my work exhibited around the UK with many of my pieces being highly sought after among collectors.
After being well known for my digital painting from 2003 – 2017 I decided to move away from this field to pursue my enjoyment of traditional art media, exploring oil painting, watercolour and finally settling into coloured pencils and later Markers in 2018.
Since then I have started a YouTube channel and have continued to produce fine art portraits, pet portraits and have started to review art supplies.
Angel Illustrations is a labour of love for me, a passion and drive to produce work that I enjoy over those images that are popular.
- Caran D’ache Luminance and Museum Aquarelle Pencils
- Arteza Everblend Alcohol Markers
- Winsor & Newton Brush and Pro Markers
- Spectrum Noir Markers
- Clairefontaine Papers
- Canson Papers.
- Derwent Procolour, Lightfast and Coloursoft Pencils
- Prismacolor Premier Pencils
- Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils
- Conté a Paris Pastels
- Stabilo CarbOthello Pencils
- Pan Pastels
- Sofft Tools